Every year, hundreds of children in our community enter into the foster care system and face a whirlwind of chaos and uncertainty. For over 28 years, CASA of the South Plains has recruited, trained, and supported a diverse community of volunteers who advocate for the best interest of children in the foster care system.
- On average, it costs CASA $1,500 to recruit, train, and support each new CASA Volunteer.
As a Corporate Partner, you can help make sure more children in foster care receive a CASA Volunteer who is a powerful voice in court, at school, and everywhere a reliable adult is needed. What do your Partnership dollars mean for CASA and the children in foster care in your community? (*CASA 2020 Calendar Year Statistics)
- A CASA Volunteer is appointed to one child or set of siblings.
- 282 CASA Volunteers advocated for 590 children in local foster care in 2020*.
- 228 youth in foster care found permanency with the help of their CASA Volunteer in 2020.
- CASA of the South Plains is recognized at the local, state, and national level as being an exemplary nonprofit, most notably:
- In 2016, receiving recognition that CASA of the South Plains is in compliance with all National CASA and Texas CASA standards.
- In 2017, successfully completing the Lubbock Area United Way program review to receive a rating of outstanding. CASA of the South Plains is one of only five Lubbock Area United Way partner agencies that has never received less than a rating of outstanding since our addition in 1997.
CASA can aid in promoting your business to the community through numerous awareness and fundraising events throughout the year. This includes an extensive in-person, virtual, and online communication network:
- CASA email campaigns are sent to over 4,000 recipients regularly throughout the year.
- CASA social media marketing campaigns reach a range of 25,000 - 60,000 unique users each month (includes Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- More than 15,000 unique users visit the CASA website annually.
- CASA person-to-person events provide a significant new audience to present your organization to on a regular basis/