Do you know an unsung superhero?
Do they model excellence in all aspects of their lives?
Do they go above and beyond to have a positive impact in the life of a child?
We want to honor them!
What is CASAs Who Rock?
CASAs Who ROCK recognizes outstanding advocates, staff, board members, and individuals outside the CASA organization who work in child welfare. The contributions of these individuals can range from exemplary accomplishments to small gestures; each one positively impacting the quality of life for the children they serve and the South Plains community. Nominations will be reviewed quarterly and nominees will receive a letter of acknowledgement and gratitude from CASA for their outstanding service. To nominate a CASA Who ROCKS, simply complete the nomination below and submit.
Community Service & Leadership Recognition
- This award recognizes advocates, staff and board members who have made outstanding contributions to the South Plains community outside of their volunteerism to CASA of the South Plains. This honors individuals making significant contributions to the community through their time, actions, dedication, leadership, and compassion. Nominations are made based on endeavors performed on a volunteer basis, without pay. Nominees for this award display a commitment to putting others before themselves and a focus on the bigger picture to improve the quality of life for residents of the South Plains communities.
Collaboration and Communication
- This award recognizes advocates, and staff that have gone above and beyond to have a positive impact working with stakeholders and various individuals involved in their case to ensure their children’s needs are being heard. Nominees for this award are advocates who collaborate in a positive and pro-active manner in order to ensure the best interest of their child remain at the forefront.
Pursuit of Excellence
- This award recognizes CASA advocates, staff, and board members who have gone above and beyond to serve children in our community who are in foster case. Nominees have demonstrated motivation, commitment and excellence through their service and have made a positive impact on those we serve.
- This award recognizes advocates, staff and board members who go above and beyond the normal duties as a CASA to make stupendous contributions to the children and families we serve or CASA of the South Plains. Super Hero’s display an allegiance to going leaps and bounds to help others achieve their goals.
- This award recognizes individuals outside of the CASA organization who work behind the scenes, have assisted others, or have overcome obstacles to impact the life of a child. Nominees for this award display a positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to help change a child’s story.