Your corporate sponsorship can make an enormous difference in a foster child’s life. For over 25 years, CASA of the South Plains has recruited, trained, and supported a diverse community of volunteers who have advocated for the well-being of abused and neglected children in the foster care system.
On average, it costs CASA $1,500 to recruit and train each new CASA Volunteer. With the support of corporate sponsors like you, CASA Volunteers can continue to help give children in foster care in our community a powerful voice in court, at school, and everywhere they need a reliable adult.
By partnering with CASA as a corporate sponsor, you can help secure a CASA Volunteer for every child in need. What do your sponsorship dollars mean for CASA and the foster children in your community?
- A CASA Volunteer is appointed to one child or set of siblings.
- 317 CASA Volunteers advocated for 627 children in local foster care in 2018*.
- CASA of the South Plains is recognized at the local, state, and national level as being an exemplary nonprofit, most notably:
- In 2016, receiving recognition that CASA of the South Plains is in compliance with all National CASA and Texas CASA standards.
- In 2017, successfully completing the Lubbock Area United Way program review to receive a rating of outstanding. CASA of the South Plains is one of only five Lubbock Area United Way partner agencies that has never received less than a rating of outstanding since our addition in 1997.
*CASA 2018 Calendar Year Statistics
CASA can aid in promoting your business to the community on Facebook and Twitter during CASA events. Expand your reach to potential new customers through our existing extensive network: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.